USB over Ethernet Client v3.0 User Manual
How to Connect a USB Device
To connect a remote USB device you need to accomplish the following steps:
Adding USB Server
To create a connection to the USB server, please do the following:
1. click button to open an Add New USB Server window.
2. Enter an address of the remote USB server where shared USB devices reside.
3. Click OK button to add the server.
4. Now, if the connection was successfully established, you should see a list of shared USB devices on the server.
Connecting remote USB device
1. select a USB device you wish to connect.
2. Click button.
3. Your device is now connected. Its status icon should change to .