USB over Ethernet v3.0 User Manual
How to Create a Callback Connection
Callback connection concept implies swapping of the client and server roles, i.e. the server where shared USB devices reside would initiate a TCP connection, while client who wants to connect the remote device will accept the incoming connection from server.
Creating callback connection from server to client
1. Enable Clients tab if it is not yet enabled by selecting menu Settings -> Tabs -> Clients:
2. Switch to Clients tab and click button to open Add Callback Client Window.
3. Enter client's address and change connection options if required:
4. Click OK to add a connection.
5. Once connection is added, it will be displayed in the program: