USB over Ethernet v3.0 User Manual
How to Allow Only Certain Computers to Connect My Devices
This task can be accomplished with the help of IP Filters feature.
1. Select Settings menu and click Preferences.
2. In the Preferences window, select IP Filters tab.
3. Select Only allow connections from addresses listed below option:
3. Click button to add a new IP filter. Add IP Filter window will appear.
4. Now enter a computer name or address which you would like to allow to connect your USB devices and click Add.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 for all computers that should be allowed to connect to your USB server. When finished, you should see them in the list:
5. Click OK to save your changes.